Matt & Kelly both so excited to finally be done!!
I love being a mom & I love that there is a day just for us. I love all the notes & cards my cute kidlets gave me this day & the sweet necklace Adde made at school with a picture of me, her & Ez together on it & she wanted to make sure I wore it to church. Kelly made me breakfast & a yummy chinese dinner:) It was a good day & my kids kept saying happy mother's day. i love you. Couldn't hear that enough.
While in Vegas, Kelly & Ester surprised me with all these beautiful flowers for my front & back porch. I like doing a lot of things - but gardening is not one of them. I just don't know much about flowers but I'm determined to learn. I was happy that Ester went with Kelly & helped them - it all looks gorgeous on the porches.
& thanks to my wonderful & talented mother inlaw, Ester, who drew me this amazing picture. This is something I will treasure forever. I love that she shares her talent with us & I hope one of our kids get a little of it in them.
We had another exciting event this weekend. Kel has slowly been working with Adde the last couple weeks with no training wheels. She wanted to show grandma & grandpa what she's learned so far - but she actually caught on & was able to do it all by herself. She learned to start & stop by herself & she's a pro now. Now, she just wants to be outside all day to keep practicing. She couldn't wait to show everyone on the bus when they picked her up this morning. Such a big accomplishment for this little girlie. She's just growing up way too fast!
6 comments:
Ummm your man is good to you! Those flowers/plants look nice:) We just finished seeding our back lawn this weekend after tilling it all up and leveling it all off...ugh. And now i'm looking for landscaping ideas....ummm kelly?
And that picture is absolutely beautiful! Ester-you are so very talented! I am in awww....
Anyways love ya!
yay for kelly.....and you!!!!!!!! feels sooo good.
that picture Ester drew is amazing!!!! It gave me the chills!!!
Yea for graduation!! And that picture your mother in law drew is beautiful! What a fun way to show off your talent of hair.
Two thumbs up for everyone.
Congratulations Kelly!! I didn't know you graduated! That is awesome!
Ester is amazing. That picture she sketched is awesome! That will be a treasure for along time.
Post a Comment