easter wrap up

We had a lovely Easter weekend. Saturday morning was spent watching general conference while dying Easter eggs.



They turned out pretty cute. Ezra & Adde started to play with them like they were real people. Ez was sad when he dropped one & it cracked but he perked right up when he discovered how tasty his little friends were.

Adde's little egg buddies.


We are spoiled. My parents come down every General Conference for 2 weeks & we get to spend lots of time with them. Normally, my brothers and sisters will also come down over the weekend & always over Easter. For some reason, it was just us with Russ's family. Even Tami was gone. But we still had to do our egg hunt.

Ready. Set. Go.

My dad was being obnoxious & had to bug them before they were let loose.



Looking through to find all their goods



Easter morning came & so did the Easter bunny. Ezra walked right past his basket but Adde was sure to find it. She came running in holding it & squealing with excitement.

The Easter bunny brought lots of swim stuff: swim suits, cover ups, flip flops, goggles, diving sticks. We can't wait for every day swimming.

Adde made sure Ezra found his basket too.

The Easter bunny hides eggs with money in them. After the kids went through their baskets, they looked for all the hidden eggs.


Then off to Grandma & Grandpa West's house for a yummy Easter feast & another egg hunt.

The girls looked darling in their bright, striped matching dresses. If we thought it was a hard a few years ago taking a picture of the kids - it's definetely a lot harder now. Nobody can sit still long enough. Too much excitement.



My two sweet kidlets - all candied & eastered out. Until next year...

I had to throw this in. Ezra & Tyler sporting helmets.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

First-Is Adde in her Pj's in the top picture? Because i'm pretty sure her hair is done up amazingly! :)
Second-Thanks for the new pics at had been a while girlie!
Third-If I had known the Easter Bunnie leaves money in the eggs I would have been down in St. G in a heart beat! Out running those little Kidies in circles:)
Fourth-Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Melinda said...

so cute, love the fun pics! Your kids are adorable and I stopped to see your parents one day when I was in AF, I just love them...I kinda feel like they are our grandparents:) I'm wierd I know!

Melinda H. said...

I am back in business! Now I have to catch up on everyone. I loved the birthday party for EZ. Did you make all the cupcakes and cake? They were awesome! Something about chickens...make sure the eagles don't fly out of the sky, pick up the chickens and then squash them to death. True story...it happens to my friend here in alaska. Maybe we have way too many eagles, and st.george you might be safe. I can't believe that Adde sang all by herself in sacrament. That is brave!