Here's me & all the kids (minus one who couldn't be there)
My parents gave us a visit last week & stayed with us for a few days. We went to Tuacahn's Live Nativity while there. In the 6 years I've lived here - that was my first time going & we really enjoyed it. It was short & perfect & my kids loved all the animals - especially the camel - EZ was mezmerized by it.
As we waited to go in - the kids got to sit on Santa's lap. Ezra had fallen asleep on the way over & once he's asleep - he's a goner. But I whispered to him that Santa was here & he opened his little tired eyes up & jumped right on his lap & said he wants a transformer. Optimus Prime please. They had bigger kids sit on the stool by the fire - a little dangerous if you ask me. But Adde gladly jumped up & said she wanted the 3 Musketeers barbies. I love how much my kids love Santa & have no fear of him. & by the way - this was the cutest Santa - he totally was talking to the kids & really cute to them.
Love Sadie's half face in this picture
Ezra almost fell back to sleep on my dad up there but perked right up as we went inside because he knew he was going to see a camel.
Went on their little train ride after. Here's the best picture we got of our family all night. We all look awesome.
1 comment:
I am glad that your piano recital turned out! Your pictures on the right of you and your kids are so cute! I think that Ezra is getting as big as Adde. At least he looks like he is growing so fast.
Post a Comment