Over the weekend...

...we were able to get all of our Christmas shopping done & what a relief that is. We are ready for Christmas at our house. Adde has been begging to make cookies so with no school on Friday, that's what we spent most of the afternoon doing. Adde & Ez are at such a fun age - even Ezra actually sat up at the counter, helping, the entire time.





Saturday morning, we woke up to a very small amount of snow but that didn't stop the kids from getting all layered & playing out in the snow.



Saturday night, Adde had her Christmas Dance Performance. It was just too cute. I'm such a proud mom - Adde did a fantabulous job & I couldn't stop smiling the entire time.

Ready to leave

Her tap class


Since taking dance, she has gotten really good at skipping & wants to skip everywhere. They got to skip in their little routine & she was really excited.

Ballet class (it's really big - 3 kids)

4 comments:

westfam said...

I was proud, too. She looked darling and danced so well! What could be cuter than little girls in tutu's? Adde did great!

jayni & ben said...

You are such a good mom. I love that you are always doing fun activities with your kids. I want to bake cookies with my kids.. :)

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

sweet little dancer!! I need a girlie girl! your cookie activity looked like fun too!

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome! The kids have grown so much!! i love the dance pictures. How fun! You sound like your doing well! oh ps, I love your hair... its been a while you know:)