Labor Day in Enterprise

Every Labor Day (the Sat. before) we go to Enterprise for a yummy turkey chunk & dutch oven potatoe dinner. The weather is always so nice it makes us want to move there.

My cute kidlets

Played lots of games before dinner so the kids won too many prizes.

The big EZ taking a spin

Adde & Abbey racing their marbles.

Is he not the cutest? Love him

The kittens were a huge hit. Adde REALLY wants a kitten - like tells us all day, everday that she wants one. That's one thing I won't give in to my kids. Not a fan of animals. Ezra is so funny - when he holds any kitty cat - he gets this cute little kitty cat voice.

our fam - ez not cooperating so much

kelly, rj, rachel, megan & kyle enjoying the nice weather on the porch.


On Labor Day, we went bowling with our little fam & just to let you know - Adde bowled a 81!! Maybe she should be in a bowling league!

7 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

MY basketball coach at Snow was from Enterprise, so we went there a few times, I like it there alot too. NO WAY do you dress your kids so cute! Ez is growin up..what a stud!

Shannon said...

I need to check blogs more! I can't believe all that is going on...school, ballet, and alone time! You should come and hang out with me and maycee, we are home alone all day to....and don't feel bad, this is Kaitlyns 4th year of school and i still cry.

Shaun and Tonya said...

how fun It looks like great times --Maybe we'll be able to make it one of these years:) Love your new wall paper your blog rocks

Carrie said...

You guys are so cute. Hey, I just wanted to tell you I left a comment down on the going to school post. I didn't know if you would ever get down there to see it. :)

Melinda said...

Sounds like you have had a fun and busy past couple of weeks! Youe kids are getting so big and so cute of course!! I love that you made a school bus cake for Adde! I think I tell you this everytime, but I just think you are the cutedt mom ever! I hope I can be as fun as you! Miss you guys!

Melinda H. said...

So I am slowly making my way back into the blogging world. Which means I have to catch up on everything everyone has done. It looks like a lot of fun stuff has been happening. Your kids have grown sooo much! They look so much older even though I just saw them in July!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

I know Labor Day was a while ago, but I am still going to comment. The pictures make me love fall! That is my favorite time of year! You are always so good to blog!