Last week, Adde started ballet. My camera wasn't working for some reason that day so I had to wait until today to take pictures. While I was up north about a month ago, Adde's gymnastics called and said they were closing. When I told Adde she was like I'm glad - I want to do ballet now. & she sees the girls before us doing tap - & now wants to do tap too - so we'll have to add it.
Ezra would not get out of the picture. Oh well - I love pictures of my 2 kidlets together.

There's only 2 in the class. Kind of nice - she gets lots of one on one.



4 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is SO DANG CUTE! Look at her lil outfit.. Awww. I need a lil girl!
Adde is getting SO big. I'm happy to hear she is doing so well at school and loves it, too. I love my Adde and Ezra!
Wow what great one on one!
She is really so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment