the last 2 weeks

I love going home to visit. I just got back after being up there for 2 weeks & I was not ready to come home. The weather is so much better than it is down here plus I got to see ALL of my sisters - which doesn't happen very often since Melinda lives in Alaska. I was able to go to my cousins wedding that I don't see very often & was able to see lots of family there also. My dad & I went walking every morning up at the cemetery & had some good talks. Adde & Ezra were just surrounded by cousins that gave them lots of attention. Everytime I go home, I realize how much I really do miss it up there but I'm glad I can go visit. We did lots of fun things & the time just went way too fast. I went by myself but Kelly came the last weekend there.

Here's what we did the last 2 weeks while up there...

For the 24th, Carissa, my sister, had a bbq at her house & then we did some fireworks. It's always so fun to be with my family on holidays because we are usually down here.
 
Posted by Picasa