On Saturday, Kelly & I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!! This so so cliche but really where have the last six years gone? I've enjoyed sharing these last six years with Kelly & look forward to many more!!
Kelly surprised me with tickets to see Phantom in Vegas. So off we went Saturday & Ester was so nice to watch Adde & Ez once again for us. I LOVED the show & he did good on getting us very good seats!! We were right in the middle section just a few rows back (so I could actually see the faces of the actors). I seriously just love Phantom & the music - although - the guy playing the Phantom was a little on the pudgie side - not how he is supposed to be at all - but his voice was amazing. LOVED it. We made it a quick trip getting there & going to dinner somewhere in the Venetian that was tasty, watched the show which got over at like 1AM went to sleep & had to wake up at 7AM to get back to Utah in time for church since Kelly didn't tell me I would need to find subs for my 3 callings.
These are our 2 pictures from the whole night. Enjoy!!
9 comments:
Jessica you are sooo pretty. And you two make such a cute couple. I can't believe you have been married for 6 years. Crazy how fast time goes by.
Okay! so i just got on your blog this morning and you already have a new header and it's really cute!! I am so glad I have adobe photo shop so I can make accents to the pictures like you did! Can you beleive it's been 6 years for you and Kelly. That is so much fun when they surprise you with going places! Sound like it was lots of fun!
HOW FUN! That show is so amazing. I am glad you got to do something fun for your anniversary. All your pictures are so cute, i love seeing ezra in his football costume!! LOVE THE EZ.
6 years has FLOWN! You are SOooo pretty JEss, your eye lashes are unreal. You and Kelly are so cute together. What a fun lil get-a-way. That is CRAZY you have 3 church callings!! If you weren't so good at EVERYTHING... :]
What a fun surprise! I love that! You look so cute in glasses. Wow - six years!
congratulations! the best six years aren't they?!
Happy anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a great time. I love the music from Phantom but I've never seen it live - I'm so jealous!
oh what a good hubby GREAT surprise and HAppy Anniversary --time flies when you are having fun and look at what you've accomplished
Holy cow Jess, congrats on 6 years!! You look gorgeous by the way!! ALSO...who knows why but i was just remembering when you taught me my cheer for tryouts and I would come over to your house! haha I was SUCH a bad cheerleader! You must have worked miracles to get me on the squad for 3YEARS!! hahaha
Your family is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment