I wish I had Kelly & Ezra recorded but I only got Adde. She was excited to get on the calf but you can see in the video that she was NOT a fan after riding it.

6 comments:

Rach said...

Wow! Looks like you had a GREAT time!
We really enjoyed the 110 weather while you were gone. Glad you're back!

Tonia said...

What a busy 2 weeks! I'm glad you had fun at the reunion, I was sad that we left just a couple of weeks before it so we didn't get to go, it sounded like a lot of fun!

jayni & ben said...

oh my gosh I loved all your pictures. I have not seen some of your family for soooo long. It is crazy you are all grown up and have kids and stuff. It looked like you all had so much fun.

Carr Family said...

That
was
a
great
post!!
See you guys next week!

Springers said...

Wow you guys did lots of fun stuff! Hearing about all the cousins together makes me wish we were closer! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! Going to Myrtle beach right?

Krystal said...

FUN! I love the video of Adde and Kelly! Good for you kelly for being a champ and almost eating it....:) The pics are adorable! Glad I could see you, even if it was only for a bit. Love the dress you made!

xoxo