This morning, Adde looked out the window & said, "Mom, look it's snowing! It's Christmas! Let's open presents now."
Do you think she associates snow with Christmas? She's just way too excited for Christmas she can hardly contain herself.
This is at 9:00 this morning. & yes she really is wearing jammie shorts outside. She wouldn't listen but she learned quick that it was too cold when she tried to do a snow angel (more like a mud angel)
This is around fiveish. In the last 30 minutes - it has been sticking even more.
The front of our house with the snow & lights. A rare sight for St. George.
We got to put up 2 Christmas trees this year!! I finally have a window now that a tree can go in front of. I love Christmas & sitting in my warm home, with my spruceberry scentsy going, Christmas music on in the background & seeing the snow fall outside, while the kids are drinking hot chocolate. Doesn't get any better than that!
The real tree. This is where the kids will come out & see that Santa made a stop.
11 comments:
You should freaking see the snow here. Maybe I will take a picture and post it for you..... it is nuts!! I like snow on Christmas but thats it! Cute Christmas Trees!!!!!!
Snow makes it seem more like Christmas. Your trees look cute.
vegas got snow too! love the family pics
Your trees are so cute. Your one in the front room is huge. Can't wait to see them live in person soon.
Snow is GREAT! I'm so glad it has finally snowed up here ... your trees are very cute. I love the Santa pix and Adde asking for a doll that goes poo-poo ... so funny, seeing that she's had such a rough go of that one particular part of her body.
That's so awesome that you got to go to Disneyland this time of year. I think I would go anytime -I remember being sad when we left last time after being there for 5 days ... it's great!
I can't believe it is snowing! That is crazy ha ha. your house is decorated so cute I love it!
yes, i love the snow!! i also love your Christmas tree! we need to get together soon!
This snow is crazy! Kailtyns school was cancelled, how lame huh? your trees look really good.
cute tree --I love Christmas too I love her out in her jammie shorts --live in the moment!
Such a cute picture of you and Adde! YOu look so pretty. Your house is HUGE and perfect! I LOVE it!
I agree about the scentsy candle, the Christmas music, the hot chocolate, and snow falling outside :]
cute house! I can't believe how big ezra is!!! I love the family pics too! Way cute! We need to get all our kids together and play sometime. Ezra and JT would have fun I bet :)
Post a Comment