GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!

On Friday night, Adde invited a few girls over for a pajama party & they watched Barbie & the Diamond Castle. It was a lot of fun. The girls all showed up in their cute jammies!! They had popcorn & treats & watched intensely. Pretty cute!! I love that I have a girl & get to do fun stuff like this.

5 of the cutest little girls!!


(don't mind the red eye) I got a picture of each of the girls like this. They were so funny & would not even look at the camera.


Ezra, of course, joined them. He sat & watched the entire movie with the girls, eating his popcorn. I'm not gonna lie...he likes to watch Barbie.


So this is the CUTEST little girl. You should hear her talk - she is SO. DANG. CUTE. I love it. She probably peed all night long because she drank so much sprite. She kept giggling & saying it tickled after every sip. I told her mom when she picked her up & she said she's never had sprite before. Yep, I'm the bad mom that gives her kids pop. During all the scary parts, she kept covering her mouth. So cute!!

The movie got over & they had 20 minutes to play. The girls were so funny.
This is Abbey, Adde's cousin, pretending to be Alexa or whatever the barbie's name is from the movie. & the barbie gets a dog & so Abbey had to get her dog. It was hilarious.

Her's cute, little Rachel again.

Adde & Hailey. They were so funny. Hailey was being her mom & telling her what to do.

& this is the other Abbie. She went upstairs to play half way through the movie so she already had her good pick of the toys.


We really had a lot of fun. It will be fun to do a lot more girlie things like this as they get older.

16 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thanks so much Jess!! Abbie had such a great time. Adde has been all Abbie has talked about. I can tell she just loves her. She is always saying things about her 'friend Adde'. Girls are so fun!! I am loving them at this stage. They are still so little and cute, but old enough to have so much fun with!!
Thanks again for the fun pajama party!!

The Steel's said...

What a cute idea, I Love it. They all look so darling in their jammies. I am going to have to copy this activity soon. I love little girls too, it will be so fun to do stuff like this!

Mickell said...

So CUTE! I am so sad that we had to miss it! Lets for sure do this again!!! You are just the cutest mom ever! i love it!

Lisa said...

That is so cute that you did that for them! Adde was in heaven, I am sure! I remember when we watched her and she would watch one of the Barbie movies every morning. She's so cute! Anyways, way cute paper and layout! You did such a good job! As always!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

i love your new halloween background. isn't halloween the best? i need to spice mine up soon with halloween stuff. that little party is so cute. your not a bad mom for giving sprite.....i will give my kids pop (and if i don't - we all know austin will). that's funny though. you're a cute mom for always doing cute parties like that. what are you going to be for halloween? by the way, we couldn't come up this last weekend due to a horrible group presentation i had to prepare for 8 hours on my saturday. no good. i'm on my way there now. wish me luck. sometime we will come down :(

Pulsiphers said...

That is so fun those girls are all so cute. You gotta love how ezra just sat there and watched with all the girls. He is so cute.

Jen Hill said...

They really are so dang cute! Thanks for planning such a fun get together!

Tonia said...

I love having girls! I've been thinking about when I'm going to have Isabella's first slumber party but I didn't think it would be for a long time but I love your idea about coming in jammies having the party and then sending them home for bed. You are a genius!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure your like the ultime blogger!!! how are you?? your family is darling. Hey, we're coming down for conference weekend hopefully we get to see you!

Carr Family said...

It looks like so much fun. We should have a girls night out with all the big girls and eat popcorn and watch barbie...or something else. It gets me so excited for whats to come with baby RemJ.

I bet all the little girls think Adde's mom is the coolest ever. How Fun!!

Bybee's said...

what a good idea! i want a girl so i can do funn stuff too!

jayni & ben said...

They are all so cute!! I want have kids and be a cute little mom like you.

KayDee said...

Sounds like fun! All the girls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Girls really are fun, huh?! That's funny that you gave Rachel (?) Sprite for the first time - ha, ha! I agree with Hayden - you ARE the all time blogger - look how cute your paper is!

Melinda said...

You are so cute and I love you cute creative ideas!! How fun to have a little movie night!! I bet thay loved it and I can't wait till Mikell is older so I can do cute stuff like that! Whenever I look at your blog...it makes me miss ya!! I think we might be coming down in October...we should get babysitters and go to dinner and a haunted house!! Do they have any good ones yet down there??? I will call you and leet you know but I want to see you!

Shaun and Tonya said...

hey super mom -what a fun idea! Girls rock, they keep me laughing Love all the girly stuff