I say tomatoes, you say tomatoes



As many of you know - Kelly was able to grow the love of his life after many years of idling...our GARDEN!! At first, I didn't really care, but it has been so fun to see everything grow & then to pick them. I'm an avid gardner now!! I go out with my basket to pick all the veggies that have grown. Ezra follows me out & as I pick the tomatoes, he just grabs them & eats them like an apple. It's hilarious. Does anyone remember Trent Crotts eating whole onions like that from out of his pocket? Pretty sure that's going to be Ezra with tomatoes. At least they are good for ya, right?

6 comments:

Lorina said...

I love gardening.. for the most part.. haha. I love watching things grow too. I have yet to have a veggie garden in years though.. just flowers for right now. (Apartment living) But when we buy our house, definitely! And Tomatoes, ha! I LOVE tomatoes.. it's all I eat while pregnant.. seriously!

Cute picture!

Shannon said...

The tomatoes and cucumbers you gave us were divine!!! you must be doing something right!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad that things are growing, good job! Jason and I were teasing and saying we were surprised everything (even leaves) don't grow "RED" with that red dirt down there ... Trent Crotts - now I haven't heard that name forever! In my day it was Patrick Snedecor in old skates (the kind you wear with shoes), up and down the street, eating a jar of peanut butter with a spoon - can't grow that in your garden but the whole onion thing reminded me of it - go figure!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Austin's mom & dad are gardners also. I think it's totally awesome. They always have fresh veggies for dinner and they are so good. I've never been around a garden in my whole life.I wouldn't even know where to start, but I'm convinced someday I will. Maybe when I'm a stay at home mom? I don't know....

Oh PS I just heard on the radio that Deanna and Jesse started a new website. I haven't checked it out yet, but I guess they will just be keeping everyone updated. Its deannaandjesse.com

jayni & ben said...

How fun. I want a garden. Ezra is soooooo cute!!

Lisa said...

I wish we had a garden! I love fresh veggies! Good job! I think Trent's family lives here in Sanpete county. That's gross if he did onions like that though, ew!