Hello Gas Hog

What were we thinking? Well - I know gas is CRAZY expensive right now, but that's good news for us who are in the truck market - they're practically giving them away. Kelly has been test driving truck after truck & bringing them home to show me. He's pretty excited to call this one his!! I don't know what we are going to do with 2 big gas hogs now. Maybe next we should invest in a hybrid.

12 comments:

Lorina said...

My husband will be SO jealous. We are actually thinking about buying a truck too. It's all Josh can talk about and like you said.. with prices so low.. it's a steal!! haha well until you have to pay for gas.. urgh.. We already pay out of the nose for our Expedition so why not right?

Nice choice.. We have tested driven the F150 and just love them...

Shannon said...

Yea!!! New cars are always fun. Kelly you look like a MAN in your big big truck!!

Krystal said...

Wow! That is one sexy truck Kelly! Good for you!! :)I love it! Now bring it up here and show all of us in A.F. :)

jayni & ben said...

Every guy needs a truck to feel like a real man. haha. It is very good looking!!

Lisa said...

That's cool! I bet Kelly feels big and tough now, especially after just driving that little car :) I love getting new cars!

Spackman's said...

I love the truck it is so nice! I am glad you were able to get rid of your car lol. we kept the little white car for like 4 years so I know how you feel.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Jess, that is so exciting. I didn't even know you were even considering a new ride. You better keep a close eye on Kelly though. All the ladies on the Blvd might want to hop on the back of that and go for a ride!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice truck, Kelly! New is always so nice! Now you guys have two gas hogs??? You might just regret selling your civic - they get great gas milage, but I guess if it's not stylin' - it doesn't belong in the West fam, huh? LOL

Gretchen said...

WOW!! Nice truck!! It is funny how you kind of get attached to your cars, huh! Isn't kind of sad to sell a car?! Hey, Jess, I would love you to come over any time!! Give me a call!! I have been thinking of calling you to get the girls together anyway!! So, Bring Adde over and let her play with Abbie and we can just hang out, too!! I miss seeing you every week!! I'll give you a call so we can get together!!

The Steel's said...

Woo Woo, you can't live in St. George and not have a big truck! Looks very nice! It definitely needs a lift, a grill and some shiny thick rims to fit in!

Tyler and Kilee said...

So Tyler is drooling right now and said to me "See, she let him have a truck" so could you please add to your post that he did it behind your back and you didn't "let" him :o)

Shaun and Tonya said...

Whats it with guys and trucks? Luckily my Shaun isn't a "truck" guy --but we do have a Sequoia vs a minivan because of his tastes