I've been bag tagged
So I've been tagged a couple times & I always forget to do it. And this time I got tagged with two different ones so sorry this is a long blog. This is the "bag tag". You are supposed to take a picture of your bag the exact way it is - as in no cleaning it. Lucky for me, I washed my bag a couple days ago. & then also take a picture of all the things that are inside it. I, like many moms, use my bag as a daiper bag/purse. I cannot wait for the day that I get to carry around a cute, stylish hand bag again. But for now, I have my cute, pottery barn diaper bag but for sure am ready to get a new one.
I usually have a lot more in it than this. See that bag - it's ginormous and can fit a lot. I've got the whole baby thing going on - with the diapers, wipes & changing pad. My immunization cards for both kids, sippie cup, treats, & toys & a random rose from Disneyland. Then there are the mom things like my wallet, keys, phone & cards. Kelly will not put his hand in any of the pockets in the bag because he thinks he's going to find something old & moldey!! Just too many crumbs. I tag all of my sisters: Larissa, Carissa, Melinda, Suz & Tami

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What do you do if you are tagged?
So how long have you had that candy cane in your bag? Christmas was over 3 months ago. Your new layout is so cute. I don't dare change mine since I was on the phone with Tami for 3 hours trying to get it right.
I absolutely love your new background. I check out your blog and pictures all the time....literally. I must say..you have an extremely adorable family and house!!!
Post a Comment