It seems like just yesterday I was standing in the stupid Wal-Mart check out line for 30 minutes when I started having contractions. A few hours later I was admitted to the hospital & a few hours after that & 2 big pushes - I had a healthy baby boy!! Ezra was a big surpise to us but I wouldn't have changed that surprise for anything. He is so quick to smile & is such an easy going kid. He loves to walk around the house & say "dah" for ball. He loves to hold the chalk from Adde's chalkboard up to his mouth until you look at him & tell him no before he puts it in his mouth. He loves any kind of food you put in front of him. If it's there - he'll eat it & he loves to give big open mouth kisses. He is just the sweetest & coolest little kid ever!! I can't imagine what we would be doing without him right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EZ!! We love you so much!!