5 comments:

Shaun and Tonya said...

You're such a good mom --I lvoe the slide show --what an awesoem idea to celebrate him. He is darling what a sweetie!

Rach said...

I still can't believe our babies are 1-- where did this year go, honestly. Have a fun little break up north.

Melinda said...

so freakin cute! he is so cute! I love the pic in the bathtub!! I can't believe you have 2 kids!! Crazy but you are such a good mom! I still need to call you for some pointers...sorry I have been sick and then Mikell and we are better and today Chad woke up with it. I hate the winter!!!

Carr Family said...

I love the Big EZ tribute!!! It was so fun to watch all the pictures. I hope you had a fun celebration. Congrats on the Big one Ezra!!

kate said...

Hey West Family! I was blog hoping and say you on The Carr's page.. You're kids are getting so big! Such a cute family you have! :)