Hey Guys, I am so happy to see your blog. Welcome to the blogging world, it is crazy. Your house is beautiful. I am so happy it turned out so well for you guys. Your kids are so cute and big. It will be fun to see your family grow. We will add your link.
Finally! No, you actually did really well with your blog for your first time, Tami must've helped you. It turned out really cute. I love to see the slide shows and especially Adde's wedgie! They both are so dang cute and I love your new house.
Oh Wow! I can't even tell you how adorable your family is Jess! Adde and Ezra...Soo cute! Nice job on the blog! Your house is HUGE and gorgeous! I'm excited to come see you! Hope Kelly is ready for me to be a third wheel! I'll talk to you soon.
I don't know if I missed those pictures of the kids with hangers around them or what...but that is so funny! I can just imagine Adde in the closet telling Ezra how cute he looks with it on. Next it will be your makeup. The picture of Adde painting on the left of your blog, looks exactly like you when you were that age. Can't wait for you guys to get to Anchorage in June!
Jess! I'm so glad I found you on here. Your kids are so adorable. Adde looks just like you it's funny. And your new house looks gorgeous. Call me some time and we'll catch up. I know we always says this but we really need to come down there and hang out with you guys. Hopefully in March or something.
8 comments:
Hey Guys, I am so happy to see your blog. Welcome to the blogging world, it is crazy. Your house is beautiful. I am so happy it turned out so well for you guys. Your kids are so cute and big. It will be fun to see your family grow. We will add your link.
Jessica,
I love your Blog, who helped you with it?:)
I really am glad you guys decided to join in.
Love Tami
I love your blog! Congrats on moving in to your new house! Next time we are down we want to come visit!
Finally! No, you actually did really well with your blog for your first time, Tami must've helped you. It turned out really cute. I love to see the slide shows and especially Adde's wedgie! They both are so dang cute and I love your new house.
The Blog looks awesome. I love that we can check in on the West Fam a little more often. Your house is Sweeeeet!!!
Oh Wow! I can't even tell you how adorable your family is Jess! Adde and Ezra...Soo cute! Nice job on the blog!
Your house is HUGE and gorgeous! I'm excited to come see you! Hope Kelly is ready for me to be a third wheel! I'll talk to you soon.
I don't know if I missed those pictures of the kids with hangers around them or what...but that is so funny! I can just imagine Adde in the closet telling Ezra how cute he looks with it on. Next it will be your makeup. The picture of Adde painting on the left of your blog, looks exactly like you when you were that age. Can't wait for you guys to get to Anchorage in June!
Jess! I'm so glad I found you on here. Your kids are so adorable. Adde looks just like you it's funny. And your new house looks gorgeous. Call me some time and we'll catch up. I know we always says this but we really need to come down there and hang out with you guys. Hopefully in March or something.
Post a Comment