One of our favorite things to do since we moved up here is go up AF canyon. I cannot believe how much I miss it! We hiked Timp Cave with the Gunn's, we go for Sunday dinners & drives. We drove the awesome Alpine Loop when the leaves were changing colors. We try to take advantage of it as much as we can. My favorite times are we it is just our little family, roasting marshmallows & watching the kids play together. We've also got to go to a few other places with family. We went to Payson Lakes In August for the Adamson family reunion & enjoyed the beautiful weather there. We also visited my parents at Diamond Fork over Labor Day weekend & had Sunday dinner with other family members there. I hope my kids always remember these times just like I have so many memories camping with my family. Those are some of my best memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment