11 months

Umm...I just love her. I can smell her right now. She is seriously the sweetest, littlest thing. She has the dimples on each cheek that I just want to munch on. Her hair is so blonde & starting to get long. Her eyes are still blue - but I can see a slight change - they look like they might be starting to go green. Her laugh is awesome & her sweet little voice. She always says mmm whenever she sees food. She's starting to do it if she wants something too - with her little hand sticking out to what she wants. She crawls like a race horse & is starting to take little steps. She stands perfectly find when holding something. She LOVES LOVES to wrestle Ezra & pull his hair. She likes to run from Adde when she tries to grab her. She loves to give kisses & has recently discovered butterfly kisses. So now she sticks her cheek on my eye so I will give them to her. She hates getting her fingernails clipped & cries the whole time. She still hates getting dressed & will cry but still put her hand through the arm hole all on her own.  She's been drinking formula only morning & night & loves her some whole milk. She's grown four whole teeth on top within one week! Where did those come from? She loves to get into everything & anything. Ezra is not a fan of that. She likes to crinkle or break anything of his. She loves to crawl around in the basement & see what's going on. She loves to just sit on her bum & play with toys. She loves to pull every single one of her books out & flip through them & look at the pictures. I cannot believe she is almost one! But I love each & every stage she has been in!



No comments: