My beautiful bright eyed baby girl turned 8 months old this week! 8 months! Please slow down! I love her little baby stage & don't want her to grow up. She is crawling & climbing up on things already. She loves to take little baby steps around the furniture. She's even learned to plop back down once she's pulled herself up. She loves to sit in Adde & Ezra's room. She loves their stuffed animals & to eat them. She doesn't even really crawl around in there (like she does everywhere else) but just sits on her cute little bum looking all around their room. She loves to eat - likes to taste whatever we are eating. If she doesn't eat when we do - she sits at the bottom of the stairs trying to get our attention (she can't climb them yet - thank goodness) so I always feel bad & bring her up to the table to try what we are eating. She loves her voice. She loves when we pat her mouth so she can sing. She loves to give mom kisses. She loves to pull hair - especially the kids - she gets a kick out of it. She loves night time & nap time now. She loves her blankie & binkie. She loves to pull down her bows & suck on them & smiles when I catch her. She loves tubby time & splashing & kicking. She loves to suck on the end of my phone charger while it's plugged in. One time she's gonna get electricuted. I always pull it & hide it & she cries. She loves to bit anything that gets put in her mouth - including skin. It hurts! I love to kiss on those cheekies. I love the smell of her. When I open her bedroom door after a nap - it smells like Ruthie. I love how fast she is to smile & laugh & plunge for my shoulder anytime someone looks & talks to her. It's a game to her.This little beat. is my joy & happiness. She lightens the mood in our home - especially when the kids are grumpy - she can get them to smile or giggle at her. Love you forever Ruthie Mae
No comments:
Post a Comment