This old lady got to meet baby Ruthie for the first time yesterday. My mom & dad came home from their mission yesterday & my mom couldn't get enough holds & snuggles in with this girlie. How weird that my mom has never met Ruthie, Brooks or Baylor. I bet she's so happy to be home for that reason. I am so happy to have my mom & dad back. I'm glad they served 18 months but I'm happy to have them back. We all missed them like crazy even though we could, skype, text, call or email whenever we wanted. Nothing like having your parents back though. Best feeling in the world.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Just catching up on your blog and it make me MISS YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!

The Foxy Fam said...

I'm so excited for you guys that your mom and dad are finally home!! I'm glad they're back! Did you make all your cute Ruthie's headbands? Oh my girl, you are just full of talent!! :)