Ezra had preschool graduation last week. He's happy to be done & ready for summer. I can't believe I'm gonna have another kid gone to elementary school. Ezra has gone to 3 preschools this year. Crazy! He started out at Headstart with Grandma Ester. When we had Ruthie it got to be too much to drive him all the way so we switched him to Miss Debbie in our ward in Santa Clara. When we moved to American Fork, we were lucky enough to get him somewhere for the last few months with Miss Kristi. He loved all 3 for different reasons & really loved Miss Kristi. He made a "girlfriend" & got in my car one day & said I gave my girlfriend our phone number. Really? Did she write it down? Ez said nope - it's all in her head.
Ez walked in with his girlfriend - Madison. The kids came & gave moms a gift that they made & Miss Kristi had a cute program with a dvd & yearbook signing after. So proud of my little EZ boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment