My little Ruthie Mae...sitting like a pro! All 3 of my kids started sitting up before they were 5 months old & were pros within a few days. Ruthie loves to sit & eat/slobber, watch what's going on around her & put toys in her mouth when she sits on her little bum. I love that in every picture she has her cute lil' mouth open. Whenever you say her name & she is concentrating on something & she looks up at ya - she opens her mouth. It's pretty cute. Now when I put her in the tubby, she wants to be on the sit up side & not laying down...it's hilarious. I try to lay her down but she keeps her head up - so sitting up in the tub now she goes, along with sitting up in a stroller now! Such fun milestones!
No comments:
Post a Comment