CHRISTMAS EVE!!

Christmas Eve day was spent at the bowling alley with the West for our usual Christmas Eve bowling! I didn't do my best this year - so I brought Kelly down. I blame it on having a baby & not being physically active for the last year!

This is what Ruthie did the entire time. Surprise
 The whole {well most} the West clan
Ezra's poses were pretty awesome




Christmas Eve Party with the West/Steel Family

We started by eating yummy turkey {chicken - why they still call them turkey I don't know} chunks & lots of yummy food. I made the awesome christmas tree. Thank you pinterest.

This year was special because Adde was Mary, Ezra got to be Joseph & baby Ruthie was our baby Jesus.
They look so sweet!
Ezra is into pulling faces when I pull the camera out. Your welcome.
Grandma bought some darling bells this year so we had fun trying to play
Ruthie was sweet, as always

Then Santa came in. Possibly the worst Santa ever. I don't think one child spoke for the first 20 minutes - they just looked at him. But we were all on the ground laughing. Good try Grandpa.



 Ezra told him his entire list: Nintendo DS Lite, Mario Kart game, Darth Vader alarm clock & Imaginext Ninja castle
 Adde asked for love. Grandpa, I mean, Santa, thought she said Glove
Time to hit the pinata starting with the youngest. Ruthie did quite the number on this thing
 It made it to Ezra & not much farther. Adde didn't even get a turn before it broke open. That's a first!

We ended the night by opening up our matching jammies. This year, Kel & I also matched with the kids {he was not a fan}. After opening them, we went on a ride to see Christmas lights throughout Santa Clara.
 Adde left Santa a letter with some cookies. & the kids headed upstairs to sleep with wrapping paper trapping them in.  Awwww......how fun is Christmas Eve? Almost as fun as Christmas!

No comments: