I love walking in & seeing my kids all snuggling together. We've done lots of Christmas movie watching since we haven't taken Ruthie out much.
 Each night in December, the kids get to unwrap a Christmas book that we read that night. That way, we get to read ALL of our christmas stories, not the same one over & over - which they would choose to do. Also, it helps with the anticipation of unwrapping presents. We've done it the last 2 years & the kids really seem to enjoy it. This year, mostly Kelly read to them each night. I love how much he loves his kiddos & reading to them just like his mom did to him when he was little. Adde liked to hold Ruthie often during & this is how I would find them.


My baby Ruthie Mae at 4 weeks!! Look at those cheeks! She's starting to fill in & I love it. I just want to nibble on those cheeks & kiss those lips all day long.
 Kelly took most of the week off this week for Christmas. He's got to spend lots of good quality time with his new baby girl! I love to watch him with her. She is going to be one spoiled girlie! We went out a few times with Ruthie for the first time. We went out to eat a couple times, a movie, the temple lights & some shopping. She was a trooper & slept the whole time of course. If she's in her car seat especially & all snuggled in there - she is more than likely going to sleep the whole time. Such a snug bug!

No comments: