the big 2-8

My birthday this year happened to land on a Saturday with general conference, the marathon, priesthood session & soccer! Since it is the first of October - it is always during conference weekend or week so I always expect it to be busy, especially trying to go out for dinner. So we were smart & went out Thursday night instead to beat the rush of the weekend. We went with a few of our really good friends, Lige & Shelli, John & Mikelle & Wes. Friday, I was able to go out to lunch with a bunch of ladies too - so it made for a fun week of celebration. & on the day of my birthday we woke up early to watch Adde play soccer, got some breakfast & tried to watch Lige finish in the marathon {we left right before he came thru}. The rest of the day was spent relaxing & then hanging out at the West's & getting some yummy food. Kelly got me a very much needed diaper bag. When I am preggers - I have no desire for anything - just baby stuff so I was satisfied with my new cute diaper bag. 

me & the big EZ....even though he's pulling a funny face I just want to eat him up. He's so snuggly. & don't mind the fat prego face....can't wait to get all that off!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You don't have a fat prego face...big nerd! Its so nice to see green grass during soccer. We play in dirt, the grass has all died from the drought. I am glad you had a good bd!! Your kids are so cute.

Springers said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one.