Last week was Santa Clara's Swiss Days. I love small, little Santa Clara & the traditions & heritage of Kelly's ancestors here. This year, we celebrated 150 years of when pioneers settled St. George. Ester & Alice put together a float for the kids to ride on.
Here's the kids dressed in the Swiss outfits. Ezra looked so different to me with his hair slicked down. It was pretty funny.
The darling float Ester & Alice spent so much time making.
The West cousins that rode it along with some Atkin cousins.
Ezra said it was too hot & long. But Adde liked it because she saw lots of friends from school. I think they both had fun - but were glad when it was over!
& of course my kids are on the other side, not looking. Fun to see the cousins on it though all dressed up!
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of Ez and Lulu holding hands! May I have a copy? They are so cute.
Post a Comment