A few weeks ago, Tami & I got together which means more projects. I wore my SIL Susan's wedding dress & she cut it up for her baby blessing dress & gave it to me so I could also make a baby blessing dress {don't worry about how long we still have to go - & it better be a girl now!} 

Tami, once again, is AMAZING...yes, she came up with this pattern & dress by herself. We saw an idea of what we liked with the flower & then made it our own. She just handed me pieces & told me to sew but for the most part - she did it all. I LOVE LOVE it so much & can't wait to see a precious little baby doll in it.




6 comments:

AmberS said...

Totally love the dress. Great job!

ewest said...

It's so beautiful. Gettin excited for that baby girl!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Gorgeous! I need Tami in my life. I can't wait to love on your little baby girl.

Anonymous said...

WoW! That is the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen! Great job

Anonymous said...

Jessica - that dress is really cute. Tami is so talented, so are you! That will be neat to have a dress from something so special.

Krystal said...

Wow-once again! You and your talented family! Love you all and miss you!