West Easter Party
Last week, Adde had an Easter egg hunt at school, so it was only appropriate that we did her hair accordingly. It was fine all morning & then as soon as she gets to school, the entire class was surrounding her & pulling them out. She thought it was funny. I didn't. What a pain!!
So she wanted to make sure we did it again for the West egg hunt.
Grandma Ester bought all the kids matching clothes. It's always been a tradition & it's so fun to see what she gets them. The colors were so bright & fun this year.
We ate a delicious meal & then were ready for some egg huntin'



I love Ezra checking out Makayla's stash.
My 2 sweet kiddles
Trying to get pictures of each family was impossible....especially when we've got this going on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Mothers day to you Jess. I love looking at your blog and seeing what a incredible mother you are. You truly are a inspiration to me:) I just admire how much time and effort you put in to Adde And Ez. They are lucky to have you as their mom. And also shout out to Jane! Also another great mom!
Post a Comment