It takes a lot to put a recital together - very stressful. In the end, you send them home hoping next time I see them at the recital they will do fine. It went very smooth & the kids did great. & they totally surprised me by getting together with their partners for duets (that's what I was stressed about!) It made me very happy they cared & put the effort forward to get together!
Here's my 10 kids plus Brittany Shick who I started teaching in March. I LOVE teachin her. She is already doing amazing & played a pretty hard song with key changes - she was SUPER nervous. Melissa & I (one of the other teachers) were able to play a couple duets together that were really fun! Might have to do it yearly now. I love that I have more boys than girls! They definitely keep me busy & on my toes because they are all really close & play together since they all live in the same nieghborhood. (as i'm looking i'm missing brinley sullivan - she must have jumped in late)
No comments:
Post a Comment