My kids can hardly believe that trick or treating is finally tomorrow. It's about time!
adde's school 10-29
Today, the kids had their school parade. Since Adde is in PM kindergarten, they had their own parade where the parents were able to watch in the library. My camera broke on Monday & it shows nothing on my screen. Wasn't sure if I was even taking pictures. So convenient. They didn't turn out too bad. I just pretended like I was looking thru the screen!

I love this picture because 1. Kelly took it. 2. do you see adde? 3. this is the only one he took during the parade
I helped with Adde's class afterwards for their Halloween party. Adde was done with her eyelashes & witch nose by this point. She sure did have a lot of fun with all the games & activities they had planned for the kids. This is Adde & Matti
So after we had driven all the way home & Adde had ripped most of her costume off, Mrs. Heger called & said she wanted a picture of Adde with the principal, who had the same eyelashes on as Adde. So I reglued them on & headed back for a picture. We were both ready to be done but she was a good sport & did it for Mrs. Heger.
My kids can hardly believe that trick or treating is finally tomorrow. It's about time!
My kids can hardly believe that trick or treating is finally tomorrow. It's about time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
all your new pics are cute! I love the snapshot pics a few posts down! So darling:) ez's preschool looks fun! and love adde's costume! can't believe she let you paint her face green and wore the nose and eyelashes!
Post a Comment