california love

Kel & his friends have started a tradition of going to a weekend series of baseball games. Last year, they also went to Cali but it was really special because it was the last happy memories with PD right before he found out he had leukemia. He was really missed. Lige & Ben - you're gay for not going. Okay Lige - maybe you live in DC & Shelley is about to have a baby - but next year - be there or be square. 4 of the 7 Danbury boys made it. Maybe next year the wives can come too since we all we all met up in Logan together. Just saying

The boys left at 5am to make it to their tee time
They were able to watch 3 baseball games over the weekend. Wes, Kelly, John & Dr. Barry
Kel said he was pretty stoked to see Manny
this is the most pictures i have of kel all year long so of course i have to post them

They had sweet seats thanks to John
They ate lots of yummy food & ate a the Pantry which I guess has been opened for 75 yrs 24/7...never been closed. So they had to go see what was so good about it & said it was delish & didn't disappoint

I'm glad Kelly is able to go be with his friends - but we sure did miss him. I'm so glad my parents moved down here because the kids & I spent the weekend there. & Kelly is going up to the BYU game with my dad & brothers - so again another weekend away. What to do with myself?

3 comments:

Springers said...

How fun for him! Now when is your girls weekend? :)

Carr Family said...

Ugh. I'm super bummed that I missed out. Next year FOR SURE. And just so you know, there are 5 MLB teams within a 4 hour radius of DC. We've got the Nats, O's, Phillies, Mets, Yanks, and Pirates. Just sayin'.

Glad you guys had a good time.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Fun!! I love that post on Ezra too. He is little stud!