this is where I'll be the next 2 weeks...

& I so cannot wait!! Kelly will be joining me and the kids in one week & we'll enjoy a nice, relaxing vacation at Myrtle Beach with my fam & our besties, Lige & Shelli.


We go every three summers for a Ellison/Robinson familiy reunion. My mom is from South Carolina so we get to see lots of family that still live there. I haven't missed a time yet & each & every time, I'm just as excited.

Look how little my kiddles were the last time we went in summer 2007. Ez was barely 3 months old! I can't believe we took a 2 yr old & 3 month old on an airplane. It will be so much fun with them this year. They've told everyone where they're going & so cannot wait to meet up with grandma & grandpa who left 2 weeks ago.


This is mostly what Adde did last time. Plenty of sand castles & swimming in the beach. She's told me lots already how excited she is to build sand castles with grandma Jane.
& let's be honest - Ez is mostly excited for the airplane ride. Look at that little baby old man!! I love his puckered lip.

Wish me luck. I'll be traveling with the 2 kids by myself & a 3 hour layover:( Me & my sis, Melinda, are meeting up at our forever long layover so atleast I won't be by myself!

5 comments:

Carr Family said...

This post makes me happy. Ahhhhhh . . . the beach.

You better start streching your thumbs because Dr. Mario is coming to a beach house near you. Loser has to buy Dip n' Dots.

Will Jane let me bring my skimboard if I promise not to let anyone else ride it?

We seriously can NOT wait!!

See you soon.

kate said...

Have you seen Shag? It's about a dance competition in the sixties based at Myrtle Beach. I've been dying to go since a was in middle school! Enjoy it!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I miss you already! Is it wrong I want to grab Ez out of that picture and love him up. I never saw him that little....

Anonymous said...

That will be so fun! Can't wait to see pics! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Oh and I left a question for you on your hair blog:)

jayni & ben said...

oh my gosh i love myrtle beach. I went there a few years ago and still dream about going back. it is beautiful. you are so LUCKY!! i can't believe how much older your kids are. So much fun they are going to enjoy it so much more this time :) Good LUCK!!