I love that he loves to still snuggle with me
I love how good of friends him & his sister have become
I love when he plays with other children he says they are his best friend
I love how easy he gets along with other kids
I love when he sleeps in his own bed all night long
I love his scrumptious smiles & dimples
I love the way he smells
I love that he tells me when he wants to take a nap
I love all the time I have him to myself
I love what a trooper he is running errands with me all day
I love how he eats most everything we put in his face
I love how he sits outside & watches dad mowe the lawn
I love how he runs from the vacuum while I'm vacuuming
I love when you ask him his name he says I'm big EZ
I love that he is sensitive
I love when I hear him talk to him self in the other room
I love that he's a big helper
I love how happy he is
I love that he is in our life
There are WAY too many things that I LOVE about this kid. More than I can name. I can't believe he's been with us for THREE years today!! LOVE you so much big EZ!! Happy Birthday!!
march 13, 2010
3 comments:
Happy birthday to a cute boy {who won't talk to me on the phone!}
We love you!
Such cute pictures! You by far do the best parties of ANY mom!!!!!!! That looks like so much fun! I can't believe this boy is 3! Where's the next baby? Do people ask you that a lot cause we always get asked about having baby #1 and its ANNOYING so....now you can be annoyed too :)
Cutest kid ever!!!! He could just move right on in to our house.
Post a Comment