the Pumpkin Farm

Another year at Staheli's Pumpkin Farm. I LOVE it. It's so cute & the kids love it. After, we all came here for some yummy soup & my mom has been staying with us this last week & when we came home - she had gone all out & made lots of yummy breadsticks, cinnamon rolls, rolls & scones. It was all so yummy & she had it all set up & ready for us to eat. She's been with us because we are leaving for COSTA RICA tomorrow!! I am so excited & can't believe it's finally here. Good bye America, hope I come home (my mom thinks I'm going to get stolen & sold at a slave market - or maybe Kelly:)

Ezra always loving all the animals. We stuck him right in this pin with baby goats & a pig. Adde felt safer being on the other side of the fence.



The kids each took turns riding horses.


& going down the slide into the corn kernels


Then on to the pumpkin patch to choose out pumpkins. I loved watching both of them search for the perfect pumpkin. Adde was just looking for a small one so she could lift it up. Ez was going for anything.

EZ & his green pumpkin that Kelly found him because it was small enough for him to carry.

I love this picture of Adde - she finally found one she could lift.

This picture is so funny - I wanted to get a picture of them holding their pumpkins -& Kelly said he would help them since they were getting heavy. Ezra did not want his help so he held it himself - covering his little face.


All the West grandkids. We love going there with the West family every fall. What a fun tradition.

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

WHat a fun lil tradition. That's is SOOO nice of your Mom, that food sounds AMAZING right now! WOW. Have a BLAST in Costa Rica!! LUCKY My gosh.

Brooke Knecht said...

I'm sooo jealous wish we were going with you guys! Have fun!

Rach said...

You are on the BALL--I need to get caught up. It really is a fun tradition :)

Springers said...

Can your mom come stay with me?! Have fun on your trip. And I wish we could go to our Pumpkin Patch... but it rains almost every day... and is already cold!

Shaun and Tonya said...

how fun hope you have a fab trip --could I adopt your mom and have her make me yummy cinnamon rolls?