Ready to go cheer!!
Cousins Abbey, Makayla & Izzy all did it this year too (makayla was still asleep until like ten minutes before they were ready to go outso she's not in the picture & Isabel got scared while waiting & didn't end up doing it)
cheering her little heart out - yeah, yeah I got spirit!!
Abbey & Adde - two cute little girlies after the performed!!
Last Thursday was my birthday!! It was such a fun day - Kelly stayed home & we went & renewed my drivers license. What a great way to start the day - not. We went to lunch with my parents, Tami & Quinn & RJ. Then my parents were so nice to take the kids while Kelly took me shopping & I got lots of fun new clothes! I had such a great day & got lots of really nice texts & phone calls! Thanks everyone!! This was the one & only birthday picture.
2 comments:
Awww.. Adde is like a mini you!! How cute. THat sounds like a fun birthday. You look SOOO pretty JEss! Your hair.. AMAZING! Wow, I'm so jealous.
Happy Birthday --you are so pretty! I'm glad your hubby takes care of you!
Post a Comment