Adde keeps asking about the temple & that she wants to wear a white dress & go inside. So we decided to go over there & take some pictures & go inside the visitors center. Adde seriously thought she was going to go inside the temple, she kept trying to find the handles to the doors at the top of the steps. She was pretty sad when she learned she wasn't old enough to go in yet. But inside the visitor center, a sister missionary came up & gave Adde & Ezra a picture of Jesus & we sat in front of the Christ statue as he was speaking & Adde was just mesmerized & totally listening. It's crazy that even at that age she was listening & really had a lot of questions & asking about Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father. It's cute to see her little testimony growing even at age 4. She is such a little sponge & soaks in everything she's learned in FHE & primary. I just hope we can always be good examples to her & teach her all that she needs to know to make it thru this life. That's a big responibility for us & it's scary, especially how our world is today. But she's such a sweet heart & I just love her to death & all her curious little questions.


3 comments:
What beautiful pictures, Jess. I'm glad little Adde and Ezra enjoyed the temple. You and Kelly are great parents.
How sweet is that? I got all choked up reading this. CUTE PICS. That temple is so pretty.
That is so cute!! I love the things kids say. What a pretty Temple.
Post a Comment