We surprised my mother in-law, Ester, with a mother's day tea party. She was so excited & said she's never had a surprise party before. I thought for sure she would figure it out since I started taking things from her house without asking her & then Rachel coming up with a story that I was having a breakfast at my house with my sisters. It all turned out so cute & it was so fun to spend it that way with her.
I made the wrapping paper hats, Rach made these darling paper fans, Megs did some cute garland & we had lots of yummy food.

Rachel's yard looked so cute & springy with lots of flowered pots all around. It just turned out to be the perfect setting.
When will Adde learn to look at a camera & smile?
A couple Fridays ago, we got to see Brian Regan at Tuacahn. He is even more hilarious in person. Just being able to see him walk & talk was SO funny. He wasn't even saying anything & we would be laughing. Me & my sister in laws surprised our hubby's with tickets & were not disappointed one bit. Even the guy who opened for him was hilarious. I would for sure go see him again in a heart beat. I just want to hang out with him.
6 comments:
Looks like a pretty fun surprise party! What a cute idea!! You know I may have to call you and get some ideas from you to do one of those for Sherry, Brian's mom.
What a fun idea for the tea party. I'm sure your mother in-law loved it, so sweet!
Jeri let me borrow a cd of Brian Reegan, I have yet to listen to it, but after reading this today I've decided I better get to it!
By the way, I did mention my news in my blog, it was just kind of slipped in the middle there somewhere amidst all my ramblings. I do that all the time where I swear I read the whole post and end up missing like the most important thing, you're not the only one!
love the tea party and the hats...you need to let me know where I can find directions to make those fun hats.
Ohhh I would love to see one of his shows! How fun!!!
We moved back to the 8th ward to the little red brick house YAY YAY YAY YAY - so now we can live by each other again when you come to visit :)
cute little tea party. how fun!!
the rtea party looks amazing! I REALLY need to have you send a how to on those hats --too fun
Post a Comment