Happy Birthday Kelly!
It's birthday time arond my family too! Adde looks so cute in all the birthday pictures
Feliz cumpleaƱos. Thats how they say it in DC.
wow--Kell...only ONE picture for your birthday? Adde got like 50--guess we know who the favorite it {She is soo dang cute though, can't blame her} Happy Birthday OLD OLD OLD man!
Happy Birthday!!!! We love you!
That's fun to have close birthdays.. Happy Birthday Kelly, you guys are so dang cute together!
Hey Jess, I would love to do your hair. I do hair after 4pm on Tuesdays and then all day Thursday & Friday. My number is 680 5443. Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelly!
It's birthday time arond my family too! Adde looks so cute in all the birthday pictures
Feliz cumpleaƱos. Thats how they say it in DC.
wow--Kell...only ONE picture for your birthday? Adde got like 50--guess we know who the favorite it {She is soo dang cute though, can't blame her} Happy Birthday OLD OLD OLD man!
Happy Birthday!!!! We love you!
That's fun to have close birthdays.. Happy Birthday Kelly, you guys are so dang cute together!
Hey Jess, I would love to do your hair. I do hair after 4pm on Tuesdays and then all day Thursday & Friday. My number is 680 5443. Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment