This is a rarity in our house hold with Ezra. He HAS to fall asleep in his crib. But he didn't nap this day & around 6:00, he was sitting on the couch watching tv while Kelly & I were talking & we heard snoring. I look over to see this. So sweet!

One of Adde's cute little friends gave her this darling little cooking set for Christmas. This is all Adde ever wants to do now. She's always wanting to help cook with her stuff or make cookies. It's so cute - you can actually put the little cookie sheet in the oven.
She's a good little helper. She loves to help get stuff, help pour the ingredients in & mix it all up. I love watching her mimmick me by making her own little cookie balls & then dipping it in the cinnamon sugar.
When the cookies come out of the oven she thinks she can only eat hers from her cookie sheet, but she's nice enough to share with Ezra.
Last week, Adde started gymnastics. She's been wanting to do it forever & I just kept forgetting to sign her up. She was extremely excited for her first day - she could hardly wait.
Yesterday, they had a "show off" day for the parents. Adde had only been in one week but the rest of the kids have been going longer. She did really good for her second time. Kelly was glowing the whole time just smiling at how cute she was.
Look at that coordination!! (really her legs are supposed to be together jumping over)
We could hear her tell her teacher - don't help me anymore by the last few times. She wanted to do it all by herself.
Doing her arch. Can't you just see her being a little gymnasts? She's too cute & tiny out there doing it. Can't wait til she gets bigger & better.
5 comments:
Adde our little gymnast. I can see Olympic Gold already!
Cute little adde-- I need to put abs in there with her. They'd have fun. :)
Oh hello there post slacker. Just kidding. Adde in her little tard is sooo cute, and even more cute about kelly glowing!
Hey you finally are posting. It's about time. J/K. I called you yesturday. I found your name in my cell phone and pushed call. Some guy answered the phone. He gave me a phone number that wasn't even in UT. I don't know how that happened. At least the guy was nice. That picture of Ezra is so cute. I love when they get that tired. Adde is so cute doing gymnastics. Austy wants to do gymnastics, I should get him a cute pink leotard!
Impressive Gymnist skills She has the perfect frame for it! I love the independence and wanting to do it
Post a Comment